Richards Reflections

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last shot (for now)

Well last night the shot went fine, of course. Lori did a phenomenal job. Once again I didn't even feel it. Terry stood in front of me and held my hands. So sweet!! Tomorrow is the first big day. We have to be at the doctors office at 5:45 am. Not a fan of early mornings but this will be worth it. They will actually be putting me under anesthesia to retrieve the eggs. I'm not sure if I will blog tomorrow or not, it just depends on how I feel, but I will blog and let everyone know how it went as soon as I can. OR maybe, just maybe I can get my Terry to do it for me. We will see!!! They will also fertilize the eggs tomorrow so they will call us tomorrow evening and let us know how those little rascals are doing. They will actually call us everday until they put the embryos back (transfer) and let us know how they are doing.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Please say a special prayer at about 6:30 in the morning.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet , I need to know!!
..you both are in big trouble!!!!!!! well..just for a minute and then "hear me screaming"
I am so excited!!!!! what a lucky child he/she is!! God has prepared you both for this time, this season, for your child to be born. ..God's timing is perfect ..wait on Him and believe it!
I love you both and will pray for peace, calminess and a GIRL Haha ..I want A bunch a little girls..oops, this is not about Aunt Patti ..is it?? I'll have Madalyn, Laney, Avery (second child of Greg and Carrie, to be delivered June 6th) and little 'Ter'em'!! Can't wait!!!!
read mylife verse: Proverbs 3:5&6

love you both very much..I am already praying for her (or him)

love, momma Patti