Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day #1 of Shots and Dynamo

Our good friends Donald and Crystal, from SFA, came to visit us this weekend. They came in to go to the DYNAMO game with us but little did they know they were going to get to experience my getting shots. Saturday started off quite relaxing. We decided to hang out by the pool until it was time to go over to Adam and Lori's for the shots. The weather was BEAUTIFUL this weekend. Even a little cool in the shade. Terry and Donald threw their little football back and forth in the pool while Crystal and I laid out in the sun. Then the boys went to get our tailgating hotdogs while us girls got ready for the game (and I prepared for my shots). We headed over to the Douglas house at about 3:45. Of course Lori had my ice pack ready to go when we got there. Terry got in a little Avery time. He actually took her away from Crystal.

Then it was 4:30 and time for the shots. Of course Lori did an excellent job but yet again. I didn't feel a thing. Those shots are Gonal-F a follicle stimulating hormone and Micro Ovidrel. Both of these medications are "used to stimulate the growth of ovarian follicles in order to allow the eggs to mature and eventually ovulate". (CORM) Went back to research paper days there for a second, glad that's over. I will take these two shots for 8-12 days, more than likely 10 days.

Here is a picture my precious Terry took of Lori and I. Before seeing the picture I asked him if he zoomed in enough........


He said he would take another picture to make sure.......this is what we got from that, SMART ALEC!!!


So we left with the shots given and headed on up I-45 to the DYNAMO game. We met Niki there and quite a few other friends. We love going to these games. We always cookout and have a grand ole time before, during and after the games. We sit down behind the goal by the supporters groups and are as loud as possible throughout the game. Unfortunately our boys didn't hear us yelling this game because they could not get the ball in the net. Oh well, maybe next time.

Here are some pics of us all in our ORANGE....

Terry, Me, Niki, Crystal, and Donald

Niki, Me, and Crystal

Terry and I

LET'S GO DYNAMO!!

Keep the prayers coming. So far everything is running very smoothly. I have a doctor's appt. Tuesday morning for blood work. We will find out then how the medicine is working. Please pray that the medicine IS doing what it is suppose to and things will continue to progress as easily as they have so far. Love ya'll!!!

0 comments: