Richards Reflections

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Days #4 and #5 of shots and an ultrasound

Shots are still going well. My stomach is being used as a pin cushion right now but I'm doing fine with all of it. In fact they don't bother me at all. I just ice it and get it all ready to go. Quick and easy.

I had my ultrasound this morning. I have approximately 19 follicles in my left ovary and 16 in my right ovary. The size of them are all on target. I also had blood work done today and will post those results when I get them. I will go back either Friday or Saturday morning for another ultrasound and more blood work.

Emotions for me are ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! The last two days have been awful. If someone looked at me wrong I teared up. People don't necessarily know what to say to me and sometimes they don't say the right things. But what are the right things to say? I sure don't know. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure in my life. Forget my parents moving me to a new school in the 8th grade, that was a cake walk compared to this. And I cried alot about that too. Poor Terry doesn't know what to do with me. He is just as scared as I am about all of this. All I have to say is thank goodness I have him. He is so wonderful to put up with my crazy mood swings. And he just sits and takes it when I freak out about something, oh so stupid. He just says it's ok and he understands why I am crazy right now. I am so lucky to have him to go through this with. And the best part is other people have said the same thing. I love that people recognize that about him. He's the best!!!

0 comments: