Richards Reflections

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day #3 of shots and labs

Yesterday was Day 3 of shots and all went well. It appears the prayers are working. I just got a call from the nurse and my blood work I had drawn this morning was PERFECT!!! So much so that I will be staying on the same dosages of my medicines. (They told me that my dosages would probably go up after today.) I will go in on Thursday for more blood work and ultrasound. The blood work today and on Thursday is looking at my estrogen, LH and P4 levels. The ultrasound will look at my ovaries and check the follicles. She said they would go over all of that with me after the appt. on Thursday.

I'm not sure why, but I have been super nervous today. Probably because I got bored at work and started looking at infertility message boards. I think I will stay away from those from now on, they are somewhat depressing. I have to stay as positive as possible but sometimes the stress of this gets the better of me. I have good days, where I hardly think about it, and bad days, where I dwell on it. Fortunately the good days are much more frequent.

Please pray that the medicine continues to do what it is suppose to do and that we get as many eggs as possible. We are taking this one step at a time. There still are no "set in stone" dates for egg retrieval or transfer. That means there are no "set in stone" dates for us finding out if it worked. We have "window dates" but that is all we have at this time. We will know more next week and I will post when I find out.

0 comments: