Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day #2 of shots

Today was day number 2 of shots AND guess what.......................... I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!!!! Lori came over to supervise but I gave myself the shots while Terry watched. I did make myself bleed a little on the first one. Lori said it was ok and that I did a great job!!! The second one did not bleed at all. I really had to learn to do this myself because Terry has soccer practice in the evenings during my time window. I have to get the shots between 4:30 and 8:30.

I can't believe this is all moving so fast. Next week they will do the egg retrieval. WOW!! Well not much else to report at this time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are a big girl. I am not sure that I could do it. Sound like everything is going as planned. Love ya~ Mel