Richards Reflections

Sunday, March 2, 2008

28 weeks

Here I am at 28 weeks. My belly button is quite close to popping. Today for the first time Bella had the hiccups. I think they irritated her because she sure did get squirmy. She has had them 3 times today. I feel bad for her but there isn't anything I can do.

We had our 4D ultrasound yesterday. It was so awesome to really see her little face. Her face is shaped more like her daddy's and she already has cute little fat cheeks and I'm oh so jealous of her full lips!! She gets those from her daddy too! The tech was amazed at how much fat she already had on her. YIKES!!! How much WILL she weigh???? Of course we think she is the cutest thing we have ever seen. She got irritated during the ultrasound and crinkled her nose and eyebrows. It was quite funny but not as funny as when she actually licked her foot. I'm gonna blame that one on Terry. It was hilarious. She grabbed her ankle and stuck her foot up to her mouth, opened her mouth and licked her foot, then put it in her mouth. I will get the pictures up as soon as we get the scanner hooked up. They are pretty amazing!!!






Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...your PHAT, Pregnant, hungry and temperamental...your looking good momma, the new ultrasound images are really neat....