Richards Reflections

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break

We had a great and busy week for spring break. I shopped with mom all day on Monday. Worked on crafts for Bella's room on Tuesday. Went to the Dynamo game on Wednesday. Took a nap on Thursday. Oh and also went to the rodeo with Mom and Dad to see Dierks Bentley. Terry got a new pair of boots. He loves them so much he wore them out of the store......with the tags on them.Showing off his new boots with dad.

I wasn't dressed very western-y.

Mom and Dad

Dierks doin' a little singin'

Then Friday I took a nap (I love naps), ate some ice cream (love that too, I'm eating some right now and typing with one hand) and our friends Jay and Ariel came to visit. We got to meet their daughter for the first time. She sure is cutie. Jay was playing in a beach volleyball tournament so they came to stay with us. Eating ice cream. And yes I did just put a picture on the internet of my pregnant self eating ice cream with no make-up and casper like white legs. :)

This was my view while eating my ice cream.

Jay, Ariel and Kailyn Friday night in our backyard while Terry was cooking fajitas.

Kailyn already walking and won't be 1 until April 15.


Saturday, I didn't take a nap but we slept in until about 10:30. We NEVER do that. Jay had to be in Galveston around 8 so they were long gone before we got up. We mosied our way down there and relaxed around the volleyball courts just long enough for me to get sunburned. NICE!!
Terry holding Kailyn.

Getting sun....burned!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jay, Kailyn, Ariel, and her little brother Tyler.

We had a great time getting to see them. We hadn't seen them in a year or so. Ariel was still pregnant with Kailyn the last time they came down.

I will post Easter pictures separately. I'm tired now. I need a nap.

0 comments: