Richards Reflections

Sunday, March 30, 2008

32 weeks

WoW!!! 56 days or 8 weeks, either way you put it, we don't have much more to go until this little one gets here. We are becoming more and more anxious to meet her. She and I are both growing everyday.

Here is a funny conversation I had with my mom yesterday.

Mom: I feel fat in these pants.
Me: What?
Mom: Do you have any clothes that you really like but you just feel fat in them?
Me: UMMM.......Have you seen me lately? I have put on a few pounds.



Also, I have a prayer request. Wednesday night I started having an awful pain on the right side of my chest that went down my right arm and under my right shoulder blade. I was having a hard time taking deep breaths because it hurt so bad. I thought that maybe it was my asthma but the inhaler didn't help much. I finally laid down on my left side and was able to get a little relief. I called my dr. Thursday morning and told the nurse what had happened the night before. I was feeling better but there was still some pain. They called me back that afternoon and had sent orders to the hospital for me to get an abdominal scan on my gallbladder. I couldn't get an appointment until Tuesday morning. I have not had an attack since then so I'm hoping it was just a horrible attack of acid reflux. She has me on Nexium for that, but I'm still hoping that's what it was. BUT Tuesday morning we are going in to have it checked out. Please pray that it was nothing, just some crazy pregnancy thing. That is what I'm praying for.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress.

Anonymous said...

I misspelled my name...whats wrong with me????

Stacy said...

I hope your appointment goes well this morning, good luck!