Richards Reflections

Sunday, March 2, 2008

4D

Well I couldn't wait for the scanner. I took pictures of the pictures with my camera so I could go ahead and get them posted. They aren't the best quality but hopefully ya'll can make them out. I will explain as we go along.You can see that she has my hands as she has her long skinny fingers covering up her face. Her left hand is on her left jaw.

She is sucking on her right pinky finger and her left hand is now closer to her left ear.

This is a great profile shot. Check out those lips!!!


In the middle of this picture is her left leg. She is on her back and sticking her legs upward. She is playing with her toes. Look how chunky her little thighs are already. I just wanna pinch em they are so cute!!!

As soon as we get the scanner up I will scan in the really pictures. They are much better quality than this. I just couldn't wait to show her off.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

BEAUTIFUL! I wish I'd had those with my kids.