Richards Reflections

Friday, March 28, 2008

MEME

I was tagged by Melissa to do my first meme! Here goes!

The rules are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules here
3. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they have been tagged.

1. I, at age 30, still sleep with my pink baby blanket that my mom made for me when I was little. I think it use to bother Terry a little bit, but now I catch him clutching it in the mornings after I have already gotten out of bed. My niece Courtney and I have gotten into several arguments over it the past 4 years. My child will have her own. I do not share.

2. Since I have been pregnant I have a "slight" obsession with my bellybutton. It cracks me up!

3. My maternity pants are becoming to small. Not real sure how I feel about that but it's not a great feeling. I complained when they were too big, I think I jinxed myself. As BOTH of my grandmothers have pointed out........My rear is widening.......thanks!

4. I love taking photographs. I haven't been doing so much of that lately, but the arrival of Bella Grace I'm sure will fix that.

5. The other day my husband sent me an email and in it he said "how can you love something soo much that you haven't even met yet?" He was talking about how he feels about Bella. I cried.

6. I love to scrapbook. I haven't had much time to do that lately so I have a ton of pictures that I need to put into a scrapbook.

7. I love to sit and watch my stomach move all crazy. It is comforting to know that she is movin' and groovin' in there.

Now I tag Stacy Diana Tiffany and Kelly

I need more blogger friends!!! HA!

0 comments: