Richards Reflections

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dynamo Game

Last night we went to a Dynamo game. We are now sitting closer to the field and it is AWESOME!! My cousin Tyler was in the area visiting a friend so he came over and went to the game with us. It was fantastic hanging out with him. We have never spent any time around each other without being around the family. He makes me laugh!!! He had never been to a professional soccer game before, but I did catch him getting into the game. As you can see he looks pretty excited!!!
Here is my BFF Niki, or as we like to call her, Inki. I hadn't seen her since Christmas, but her season ticket is right beside mine so we will be seeing a lot more of each other as the season gets under way.


There are several new posts so keep reading.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics I took yesterday? Love you, Mom