Richards Reflections

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nursery

This past weekend Terry and I FINALLY finished painting Bella's nursery. My college roommate, Diana, has been giving me some tips. She suggested that we change the color of pink that we had originally painted, so we did, and it looks much better. We had a really hard time figuring out what we were going to do where the pink and chocolate meet. We were going to do a chair rail but I had a feeling that would never get done so I decided to take into my own hands. I had seen on a different blog that someone had painted a ribbon around their little girls room. It was super cute so I thought I would try a variation of it. I still have to put the stitching on the "ribbon" but I was very pleased with how straight we got the lines around the room. TEAMWORK!!! Her bed came in and we put that up. I've always heard horror stories about putting together cribs but I must say this was very easy. Someone- I shall not say who- forgot to get the mattress when "he" picked up the crib so we don't have that in there just yet. We are still waiting on the dresser/changing table. Here are some pictures that will give you the idea of what it is going to look like, but much cuter when it all gets in there.

0 comments: