Richards Reflections

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nursery Projects

As I mentioned in my last post, my college roommate, Diana, is helping do some things in the nursery. On Tuesday I went over to her house and we worked on some fun projects. Diana is a phenomenal artist. I knew this before I lived with her (we went to high school together also). She was an Interior Design Major and Art Minor so she is really good at all this kinda stuff. When we were in college we painted a picture for our living room together. I'm pretty sure I still have that thing somewhere. I painted the frames and she painted the birdhouse and box. She did have to help me fix the striped frame because my taping skills were lacking and paint seeped under the tape. But all in all I think as a total non-artist, I did a pretty good job. Diana is also painting some canvases for me to hang in the room. I can't wait to see those things. They are going to have little girl princess fairies on them. I'm not allowed to see those until they are finished.

The white frame has glitter on it. I LOVE glitter!!!

0 comments: