Richards Reflections

Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 1

I just received a phone call from our baby grower, Todd. He said that 18 of the 23 eggs actually fertilized. YEAH!!!! He said that was REALLY GOOD. I am so excited. Tomorrow they should start dividing and turning into 2 or 4 cell organisms. He did say that with that many actually taking the fertilization that they probably wouldn't all make it, which is fine as long as there are enough for us to put 1 or 2 back. I would also hope that we are able to freeze a few. I will anxiously await the phone call for tomorrow. The prayers are working. Our little ter'em 's (as Patti put it) are growing. So tonight say a prayer that they divide and turn into 2 or 4 cells. Sorry this post isn't very long, but I'm headed back to the couch. I am in much less pain today but I'm still taking it easy.

0 comments: