Richards Reflections

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Astros

Friday night Dad got 4 free tickets to the Astros game. Tim had tickets with a friend of his but made his way down to our AWESOME seats. We were on row 18 behind the Astros dugout. Courtney was hilarious as always. When she was getting ready for the game she wanted to know if she should wear her DYNAMO shirt because she didn't have an Astros shirt and she didn't have any money to buy one. Of course Uncle Terry was proud of that statement.....about the DYNAMO shirt. Then on the car ride down there as she was applying lipgloss for the 3rd or 4th time and putting on her stick-on earrings she said "I am getting pretty for the Astros." But the funniest thing she said to me as I was giving her a piggy-back ride to the bathroom "I'm sorry but you are getting to heavy and I'm going to have to put you down." I started cracking up and said, "But I'm carrying you, how am I too heavy." She said, "I have got to put you down" as she slid off of my back. That girl is always fun to be around. You NEVER know what is going to come out of her mouth. Here are some pictures from the game.


Courtney and her PaPa

Courtney and Auntie Em


Courtney wanted to take a picture of PaPa. She did a good job. She is taking after her Auntie Em.


Courtney and her daddy. I couldn't get them to cooperate at the same time so this is as good as it got.

We had a great time and I'm glad Dad invited us along. Now we have to get him to a DYNAMO game!!!!!!

As far as things with IVF....... I am back on birth control and will begin shots again on July 1st. The medicine is called Lupron and it will put my ovaries to sleep so they won't produce any eggs. It will actually put me in a state of menopause from what I understand. Sounds crazy I know. They will do the transfer on either July 23 or 24th. We are still moving along, praying that no other roadblocks get in the way. Other than that I am enjoying having some time off. This is the first summer I've had in 2 years because of grad school, so I'm loving it!!!

0 comments: