Richards Reflections

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ready for the River!!

I went to the doctor this morning and had an ultrasound. Apparently I now have cysts. Of course the worst thoughts were going through my head but my favorite nurse S calmed me down. She said they were just leftover follicles with yucky stuff in them from my stimulation. She didn't seem worried about them so I am not going to be either. She said they were decreasing in size and that they would continue to do so with the birth control. I still have 6 more days of bcp's so hopefully they will be gone by the time I have my next ultrasound in another couple of weeks.

On to more fun things. We got to see some of our really good friends this weekend. We always have so much fun when we are with them.Natalie, Rebecca (you may recognize her, she was one of my bridesmaids) and Me
LOVE these girls!!!

Terry, Gibio, and RJ
Terry and Gibio have know each other since their Corsicana days and they all 3 played soccer together at SFA. Plus we all lived at the same apartment complex in Nac.

All of us. We ALL went to my favorite school SFA. Ax'em!!!

We are headed to the River on Sunday to spend my 30th birthday (YIKES!!) with lots of relaxation. I'm sure I will be posting plenty of pictures from that trip.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Just wanted to say, "hi" and sorry to hear about the cysts. But yea that the doctor isn't worried about them and yea that they are getting smaller. Also, sorry about the "new job" being removed but like you said, there is a reason for everything. Maybe it will come back open or maybe something better is going to come along. And maybe there is a certain kid at your school right now that you are having a big influence on and God wants you there for that child. You never know. ANyway, we're keeping you guys in our prayers.

Have a great time on Sunday and have a wonderful birthday next week. I'll be in Panama for work next week but I'll be thinking about you!

Love,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi, Emily:

I enjoy reading your blog! I am sorry about the cysts, but am glad that the doctor and nurses aren't that worried about them!

You looked like you had a great time visiting with friends and catching up them! It is great to have some wonderful friends to spend time with!

I want to wish you a "Happy 30th Birtday"! We will be in New York on your birthday, but I know that we will be thinking of you on that day and some of us will sing Happy Birthday to one of our favorite nieces on that day!

Love,
Marcia

Anonymous said...

Aw fun!! It looks like you guys had some fun last weekend. We really need to meet up somewhere and hang out. Maybe Nac. Then I could get my mom to keep Hunter. That would be fun.

Have a wonderful 30th b-day. It won't be long until I am there. That's so crazy to me!! Don't wash away at the river. It's been raining like crazy!!

love ya~
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Time for an update!!! Love you!