Richards Reflections

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day 2

Quick update on our little ones. 16 of the 18 divided with 7 of them being 4 cells and 9 of them being 2 cells.

This is a 2 cell 2 day old embryo



this is what a 4 cell 2 day old embryo looks like


I asked what the difference was between the 2 and 4 cells he said not to worry about that because sometimes the 2 cells turn out better and vice versa. He said they were all doing great. He also told me that if there was anything wrong he would definitely tell me. So tomorrow they should be between 4 and 8 cells. We will for sure be doing a 5 day transfer so that will take place on Tuesday. He will let me know tomorrow what time that will take place. He will also let us know how they are doing tomorrow but then we won't hear again until we go in to see Dr. Schnell on Tuesday to find out if she is going to put back 1 or 2.

I am feeling better today. Still pretty sore, kinda like I did too many sit-ups. I think my ovaries are still a little swollen because I can still feel them. YUCK!!

That is all for now.

0 comments: