Richards Reflections

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

We celebrated Dad's birthday with a dinner. Yes, I took my 10 day old out to a restaurant. I gotta get out of the house! We went down to Clear Lake Shores to a place that serves some great hamburgers. Hurricane Ike blew down our favorite hamburger stand but a few weeks ago we discovered that they were serving the burgers at a restaurant just down the street from the old place. YIPPEE! We ate there three times in a matter of a couple of weeks. It had been so long we had to make up for lost time. HA! We had a great time. Tim, Alyssa, and Ryan met us for dinner as well.

Photobucket

I can tell you exactly what Dad is thinking here. "I can't believe you were frozen for 3 years!" He is completely amazed by that fact! HA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love this little guy. He gives the best hugs of any kiddo I have ever known and I'm lucky enough to get an unsolicited one everytime I'm in his presence. The best part is every single one of them starts with his precious grin!

Photobucket

Tim and Alyssa

Photobucket

Yes Bella is blurry in this picture. She doesn't love to have her picture taken. It has to be her idea, which rarely happens!

Photobucket

My new normal! Love.

Happy Birthday Dad! We are so grateful for you! We love you!









0 comments: