Richards Reflections

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Our 4th of July was pretty low key this year. Mom and Dad came over and Terry cooked his awesomely tasty steaks. Bella played in her pool and we took a family trip (and by family I mean Mom, Dad, Terry, Bella and I) to Babies R Us. Dad was really excited :)! Don't worry, he had a chair, his iPhone, and facebook to keep him entertained! We also stopped at DQ and got some ice cream. Yes, I paid for that when it was bed time but it sure was good! Bella decided she wanted her picture taken. This is a strange concept to me because she likes to turn her back on me when I get out the camera. I'll take it while I can get it!

Photobucket

This is a a dress that Mom and I made. I picked out the fabric and design, Mom sewed, and I did the star applique. We have been very busy!

Photobucket

She even started posing. Who is this child?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok. This is her "pweeeeaaaaassseee" face. I have no idea where this came from but it is quite hard to resist. She pulls it out when she really wants something.

"Can I go swimming, pweeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassseee, Daddy?"
"Can I have some chocolate milk, pweeeeeaaassseeee?"
"Can I watch a movie, pweeeeeeeeaaaassseeee?"

She is just too cute for words!


Photobucket

Mommy doesn't get in on many pictures so I took advantage of her cooperation. Please excuse the no make up and the rather large physique I am sporting at the moment. I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant. It happens.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh my goodness, I love this girl so much!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Someone sure looks precious in her dress!!!

Hayley said...

Someone sure looks precious in her dress!!!