Richards Reflections

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2 week photo shoot

I couldn't let to much time pass before I did a full on photo shoot of this little beauty. I have pictures of Bella on the front porch in a tutu so I decided I need the same for Brynlee.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things are going very well. She is waking up once in the middle of the night to eat. I don't mind. I enjoy this special time with her. It's amazing what an easy transition this 1 to 2 children has been. I was quite afraid of it before it happened. I think we have done a good job if I do say so myself. It does take us a little longer to get out of the house but all in all I would say so far, so good! Plus I think Brynlee has made it really easy on us! Things could change, check back with me on that in a couple of months. HA!

0 comments: