Richards Reflections

Monday, July 25, 2011

Visitors

We have had lots of visitors come see our new baby girl. We had several in the hospital and more when we got home. My grandparents made it into Houston in time for Brynlee to be born. They were finally able to get their hands on her on Thursday. Of course my parents were there as well but somehow I didn't get any pictures of that. I have no idea how that happened. Our friends Laura and Scott also stopped by on their way back to Austin. I didn't get pictures with them either. Niki also came up and so did Tim and Alyssa. I have got to get better at getting my camera out. I have gotten so bad about that. Of course I did have a little bit of an excuse. Just a little.

Photobucket

Mema and Papa with their newsest great grandgirl.


On Saturday Terry's sister, mom, grandmother, and niece came for a visit.

Photobucket

Aunt Angie getting some love.

Photobucket

Granny Gail getting her love.

Photobucket

Granny getting her love. Granny is where Brynlee gets her middle name. Annie Mae and Brynlee Mae.

And again there is no picture of Terry's niece Taylor holding Brynlee. And I confess these last three pictures Angie sent to me. Thank goodness she was taking pictures!


Photobucket

On Sunday, Mom, Dad, Tim, Alyssa, Courtney and Ryan came over for a visit. I DID get a picture of the grandparents with their 4 grandchildren.

Photobucket

Courtney is in LOVE with her baby cousin. She is so sweet and gentle with her. She says she wishes she would stay this small forever. I must admit, there is part of me that feels the same way. Just sayin'.


0 comments: