Richards Reflections

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

36 weeks

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: about 18 inches, should be about 6 lbs or so
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 29 lbs (oh lordy!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm growing out of my maternity clothes. There have been tears.
Gender: It's a GIRL!
Movement: She is still moving like crazy. She likes to stretch and it is wild to watch when she does that.
Sleep: I sleep well except for when Bella wakes up in the middle of the night or I have an acid reflux attack. I do not like acid reflux!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back. Mexican food and milkshakes. Acid reflux is horrible!
Cravings: Chocolate Milkshakes and I can't even have them without paying for it big time!
Symptoms: I am dead tired!
Best Moment this week: I just love feeling her move!

Monday's doctor appointment revealed that I am 1cm dilated. I suppose we are getting this
party started!

Photobucket

I am starting to get really tired again. I am also getting nervous about getting everything ready for her to come into the this world and come home. I bought my first package of diapers today and got some other little things like pacis, wipes, new nipples for bottles. I can't wait to meet this new baby girl and her daddy and big sister are excited to meet her too. Bella likes to pull my shirt up and "get Baby out" and talk to her and pat her and rub her. She has been saying quite often, "I'm gonna be a big sister." I can't wait for Bella to meet her for the first time. I already feel like it will be pretty emotional for me. There was a time when I thought I would never be a mom and now I'm going to have two beautiful little girls. It's actually hard to wrap my head around but I am so excited!

0 comments: