Richards Reflections

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh how I {love} this precious girl!

This morning while I was typing this blog I was watching Bella read a book. She was actually reading her ABC Dr. Seuss book but she was imitating her Goodnight Moon book. We read Goodnight Moon nearly every night. When we get to "the old lady that whispers hush" we always put our finger to our lip and say "shhhh". As she was reading, and by reading I mean jibber jabbering away, she was getting really into it and then she started putting her finger up to her mouth and saying "hush, hush, hush". {I LOVE IT} She has also been playing with her new baby a lot this morning. She has been carrying her baby and sock monkey around with her, putting them in her pink chair with her, and covering them all up with her favorite blanket. {SO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT} Oh man, I sure do {heart} this girl!

She also has several new words all of the sudden.
Stay, pronounced "staaaaayyyyyaa"
{she has picked up her Mama's East Texas accent, I'm totally OKAAAYYAA with this}
Hello, pronounced "heooo"
{said while talking on the phone, remote, keys, or whatever she can hold between her shoulder and ear}
Puppy, pronounced "huppy"
{said while watching a movie}
Hush, pronounced "hush"
{said while reading a book, any book, must have finger up to mouth}
Uh Oh, prounounced "uh oh"
{while this isn't a new word, it is said at least 497 times a day}
I poop, pronounced "I boop"
{said while changing her dirty diaper}

We {or dare I say, {I}} have really enjoyed being home this week and catching up on rest. I have loved watching Bella grow up just a little bit more this week. She loves to cuddle, read, play with Tupperware, color, dress up in her tutu, play with her dolls, love on her stuffed animals, and sit in her chair with a blanket over her legs {which I do all the time, so cute that she is copying}.

It's hard to believe she will be 2 in a little less than 5 months!

0 comments: