Richards Reflections

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Give a girl a boa......



..........and she SMILES for the camera!!





On another note, my little girl is growing up. This morning during church she was so sweet with baby Gillian. This family always sits on our row (the back one, in case we have to get out fast :). Bella always ends up by them somehow; eating their snacks, reading their books, digging through their diaper bag, etc. They have a 3 year-old, Gracie, and a newborn, Gillian. Bella kept looking at Gillian and smiling and pointing at her. When Gracie got back from children's church Bella made her way to the other side of me and Gracie came and sat with her. They read a book together and shared some of Gracie's goldfish. Somehow Bella worked her way over to the sleeping baby Gillian and gently held her hand. She patted her and the held it some more. It was so sweet and I was shocked at how gentle my rough and tumble little princess was. It was the first time I've seen her interact that way and oh so fun to watch. Made my heart melt a little bit!!

0 comments: