Richards Reflections

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MDO Christmas Program......SUCCESS!

********Update*********
I fixed the video so you should be able to watch it.


Today Bella had her Mother's Day Out Christmas program. She did FANTASTIC!! I couldn't be any more proud of her. I must admit that I was really nervous about how she would do because she has been having a hard time being there, which by the way she IS getting better. All of us parents were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little ones. The MDO parents were placed in the back because they were afraid our kids spotted us they were decide they needed to sit with us rather than perform "Jingle Bells". So they all marched in together and I was listening for her cry but I NEVER heard it. Little Bit got right up on that stage with her jingle bells and waited for the music to start. The music started and she began shaking her shoulders and jingling her bells like nobody's business. Luckily she was seated next to Ryan so we got video and pictures of both of them. I have to apologize for the quality of my pictures because I was so far back and I had to crop them out to see her in them. So here we go....Bella is on the bottom row with the large red bow on her head. Ryan is to her left, our right.


She is getting into the groove of things here.



Break it down, Sista!!

This is where she decides she would rather stand with the older MDO kids.

She was quite serious about this but her teacher put a stop to it.


"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the waaaaaaaayyyyy"


Aren't they just precious!

I seriously can't wait til the next performance.

My little STAR!

I just love her to pieces...

Baby boy had a little accident and had a goose egg and cut on his forhead.

After the spectacular performance we went into her classroom and decorated cookies. Bella is pretty dominant with her left hand so I was trying to help her with my left hand and it was slightly awkward. I guess my dad should have been there to help with part :).

Me and my Bell

Ryan decorating his cookie.

Alyssa helping Ryan.

Daddy got in on the Bella action too!

Bella was sitting next to Lorelai, her momma grew up in our church too.

Bella picked her book...

....and was quite excited about it!

Luckily Courtney was there to help her open her present. (She had a dr.'s appointment so she was off from school.)

Then it was time to meet Santa.... that didn't go so well and he EVEN knew her name.

She was terrified, to say the least.

Things didn't go much better with Ryan.

He calmed down a lot faster though.

When we got home Bella got aquainted with her new coloring book. Then took a nap. It's hard work performing, decorating cookies, opening presents, and being terrified of Santa.

And now I will leave with you with a piece of what you missed today. Sorry the filming is a little rough. The lady in front of Terry kept getting her hair in the way...


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow...that lady did keep getting in your way! It was cute though! I loved watching both of them. Bella got into it for a little bit. And Ryan did want the girl beside Bella to jingle her bells!