Richards Reflections

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Review {Christmas Eve}

On Christmas Eve afternoon we went over to my parents house and visited with my parents, grandparents and Courtney. While we were there they even fed us chili and tamales. We had a nice visit with them and watched Courtney and Bella play. I also snuck in some pictures with my favorite girls.
Auntie Em and Court Court


Beautiful Girl

Just us girls!

We were so glad to be home one Christmas Eve and Day this year so we could start our on traditions. After we left Mom and Dad's we came home and let Bella take a nap so she would be good and ready to open up family presents that evening. It turns out when we got home a transformer had blown and we had no electricity. I still had to make cookies...YIKES!! I got the batter all mixed up and luckily the electricity came back on just in time. Terry cooked dinner, we ate, and then it was PRESENT time!!


Bella is ready!


Bella is getting really good at opening presents. She especially likes the sacks that she can take the tissue paper out of.



Gabby got in on the action as well. She got a new monkey, tennis ball, and two new sweaters.

Daddy got an Indo Board. He wanted a toy this year so he got one, along with some sweaters, shirts, and a wallet.
It's a girl sock monkey. She got lots of fun stuff including; clothes, shoes, little people building blocks, books, coloring books, and puzzles...that's just from us and does not include what Santa brought her.


This picture cracks me up. Somehow we were making the same face. Mommy helping her open her present. There are no pictures of me opening presents but I did get some. Terry got me several articles of clothing (shirts, sweaters, comfy Gap outfit) and and iHome for my iPhone that is my new alarm clock.

Bella reading a new book before bedtime.......

Next up: Santa Clause comes to Bella's house.

0 comments: