Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend a couple of weeks ago. Friday night we had a wedding reception for some friends of ours that actually got married last June. Mike is from Ireland so they had to get married quickly and didn't have a big wedding or reception so we were all able to celebrate with them this time around. Mike plays soccer with Terry so he and Amber are in our "soccer" circle of friends. Amber's parents are part owners in the beautiful Butler's Courtyard about a block from our house. Very convienect for us especially when it started raining and flooding...again. This night was also our first to have a real babysitter come to our house to keep Bella. My assistant principal's sweet daughter Madison came to play with Bella for awhile and actually ended up spending the night with us because we wouldn't let her leave in the weather. Her parents were quite thankful as they spent two hours sleeping in their car in the middle for Friendswood. We were glad to have her and Bella seemed to really enjoy her!

Amber and Mike Murphy


Shawn telling me a very interesting story. He and Donna are getting married at Butler's in July.

Terry and I with Dan.

Terry and I after we had to swim to the truck to get home. We were pretty wet.


On Saturday night Terry and I attended Prom 2009. I love chaperoning prom. The kids are always so dressed up and well behaved. They get so excited about it and I've pretty much seen pictures of all the girls dresses before the big day. Next big senior event for the year.....Graduation!!This is one of my kiddos. He is an unbelievable break dancer. We talk about dancing all the time and I was so excited to finally see him in action.

Can't wait until Prom 2010!

0 comments: