Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Day at the Beach!


On Saturday Terry, Bella, Niki and I went down to Galveston to meet up with my cousin Lesli and her family. I have to go ahead and apologize for not getting pictures of any of them, not sure what I was thinking. I was so intent on trying to get Bella's love of the ocean caught on camera that I was all about her. We will have to go back so I can do better about pictures of everybody else next time.

True to form from the previous weekend, Bella LOVES the water. Bath water, pool water, ocean water, you name it and she is a fan. She had a blast crawling around in the water. I was worried she might get upset when the water would come up on her but I think that may have been her favorite part. She SQUEALED in delight over and over. After the beach we went over the the swimming pool. They had a 1 foot 2 inch large baby pool at the resort and she loved the sitting in the float and having the freedom to just float around. It was great because she could push herself around with her feet or sit down and just float. I actually got in there with her this time. It felt so good to be in the water myself!! We will definitely be going back to this place. It was right on the beach but the pool was also on the beach. I would describe it as a cruise on land. Sit by the pool but look out at the ocean. My kinda day at the beach!! Onto the pictures.....







Don't worry Terry was right beside her. BUT she LOVED crawling around in the water and playing in the sand.


She even took a little taste of the sand. Quite funny to watch her chew on it.



I sure do love my little family!



See I did get in the pool with her. She could have cared less, too busy chewing on her water gun.

We had a great day hanging out. I can't wait to go back to this little slice of heaven!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute! What was this little slice of heaven named? We are wanting to take a small trip and that sounds like fun!