Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bella's First Birthday Party!


I cannot believe it has been a year since this precious little girl entered into our lives. She had a GREAT birthday party on Saturday. As far as I'm concerned everything went perfect. Bella had lots of people here to celebrate with her. She had family from Corsicana even drive in for the day to celebrate with her.


Granny Richards and Aunt Angie



Cousins


Cake time!! She wasn't real sure about it at first so I helped her taste it. She is sitting in the same high chair that I sat in to eat my first birthday cake and it is even the same recipe for the cake. Unfortunately something in the cake made Bella break out in hives. Luckily they went away as soon as she got in the water.








Bella with Granny and Paw Paw Richards


Nana and Papa Cox


Going in like a puppy dog. I think she has been watching Gabby eat.







Here you go Mema - you can see her teeth!!! She has 5 teeth now.



Water time!


Hugging on cousin Ryan


Crystal and Donald


Sweet Avery!



Bella had lots of friends with her.





Lexi





Cousin Taylor


Anthony and Lexi


Precious Baby Anthony


Bella and Aunt Inki


Kenzie


Old friends!!


Tiffany and me


Niki's new man Chris. Aunt Kay and Sandra had to play the 20 questions game with him to make sure he was worthy of our girl.


Tiffany and Bella



"I really like Kenzie's paci" - Bella


"I think I'll chew on it and make it my own." - Bella - the girl with a mind of her own.


Niki and Chris with Me and Terry


Cupcake balls


Tiffany got into town Friday night and we got right to work. THANK YOU for your help Tiff!!

I am so lucky to have this perfect little girl in my life. I can't believe Isabella Grace is ONE!! We love you!!

0 comments: