Richards Reflections

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A BIG Weekend


So I am REALLY far behind on blogging. I actually started this blog in a timely manner but failed to finish it. I will do my best to catch up. The weekend of May 30 we made a trip up to Dallas for the second baby boy cousin's wedding. Christopher and Kilee are married (for over a month now). Kilee's brother did part of the service and Papa did the vows. Uncle Gary and Cali (his daughter) sang a beautiful duet while the Bride and Groom took communion. The wedding was beautiful but I had a hard time concentrating because of my precious, yet unruly, child. Cousin Blake ended up taking her out. Good times. After the ceremony we headed over to the reception.

The newlyweds in their first dance.


Mema and Papa with their potatoes.



Bella with the Bride.



This is my precious, yet unruly, child. She believed whole heartedly that the dance floor was there for her and that everyone was watching her. She kept spinning in circles on the floor on her bottom. I must admit, I was entertained.


Courtney helping Bella walk.


Us.


I love this picture. It is so sweet. She was leaning in for Papa to give her kisses.


I told you she stayed on the dance floor. I wonder where she gets that from.

Cousins


With the newlyweds.



This picture makes me laugh everytime I see it. Don't worry, it was apple cider.



Terry and I with our apple cider.



They played this little game where the DJ asked a question like "Who is the better cook?" and they had to hold up the Barbie doll that they thought best answered the question.


Dancin' with my daddy!



Bella dancin' with her daddy!



This picture makes me laugh. This is my great Uncle Squeaky and his 3 daughters. They were all holding hands and dancing together. It was greatness!!

Uncle Gary and Cali dancin'


Mema and Papa dancin' for what we found out was the 2nd time ever. Apparently they practiced in their kitchen a month or so before to prepare for the big event. I think they really did enjoy it!


Mom and Dad dancin'. I love this picture of my parents. They LOVE to dance. I remember them dancin' in the living room when I was a little girl.

And Tiffany caught the bouquet!!



As soon as the wedding was over we headed down to Wortham, Tx to our nephew, Justin's, high school graduation. There were 33 graduates in the high school gym. (I sure wish Deer Park's had have been that small.)



Bella with cousin Stephanie and Granny.

Justin and Randy

Siblings


Bella was over pictures by this time.

Justin and his Aunt Angie

Justin with the Richards'

Congratulations Justin!!

We had a great weekend that included LOTS of family. We actually headed back to Houston after the graduation so we were dead tired by the time we got home. But Bella did pretty good for that amount of time in the car!!

0 comments: