Richards Reflections

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Little Princess

Tuesday night Bella had her spring awards program. It was also pre-k graduation. I know that will be here sooner rather than later. I don't want to think about that. ANYWAY.....

Bella and Ryan didn't sit next to each other this time. They had about 3 kids between them. Their teachers brought them in and all the kids were suppose to stand up. Of ALL the kids Bella and Ryan sit down. The only two out of the group that did it and they weren't even sitting next to each other. How does that happen? So needless to say, I wasn't able to get any good pictures of them "performing" If You're Happy and You Know It. But they were still cute as buttons!

Bella spotted me and kept looking at at her teacher and pointing to me and saying "mommy". Notice she is now standing when she is suppose to be sitting. Figures.

She doesn't look to happy with the little dude next to her. I SO wish I knew what she was thinking.

They also did "character" awards. Bella was awarded the "little princess" award. What in the world is she doing at school? Obviously acting just like she does at home. My papa Griff always called me Miss Priss and I think Bella is well on her way of acquiring this nickname.

Bella loves Mrs. Alma. After her performance she was sitting with us and she spotted her in the back. She kept pointing to her and saying "Alma, Alma".

These two are BEST FRIENDS!

They love each other so much. Bella talks about "Ryry" ALL the time. On the weekends she wakes up talking about him.



Going in the a kiss!

And Bella licks him. That's how she gives kisses......

He was hugging her, not choking her.

"Unc Tim", "Issa", "Corky", and "Ryry"

We were nice and squinty eyed from the sun!

Nana and the babies.

Bella had her last day of school yesterday and will spend the next 3 weeks with Nana then will be home with me for the summer!! WOOHOO!!

0 comments: