Richards Reflections

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Isabella's 2nd Birthday Party

Well it has come and gone and the baby girl is officially 2. And yes, I will still refer to her as a baby.........probably for a long time to come. The birthday party this year was monkey themed and held at Acrosports, a gym in the area. I ordered all of her decorations from Etsy ........ I LOVE Etsy. The girl I ordered from did a great job and couldn't have been more happy with how it all turned out.
You can't have a monkey themed party without bananas.

We ordered her cupcakes from the Cake Lady in Friendswood. You can never go wrong with anything from the Cake Lady. DELICIOUS!!

This was the banner that came with her decorations from Etsy. I absolutely loved the colors!

The kiddos {big & little} had fun playing in the foam pit, sliding down the slide and jumping on the trampoline. Kenzie {Keke's} and Laura played in the foam pit too!

The kids loved this slide. They slid down and landed in foam pit. Don't worry there was always someone there to catch them!

Bella and "Corky" lovin' on each other. On a side not, My parents had all three grandkids spend the night Saturday night. Bella and Courtney slept with my mom. Bella woke up in the middle of the night and was so excited to see Courtney in the bed with her. She kept saying "Corky pway". Mom said Courtney never woke up but Bella stayed awake about and hour hoping she would. That child LOVES her cousins so much!

I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed sliding down that slide. It went pretty fast.

Kenzie playing on the trampoline.

Aunt Kay even found her way into the foam pit to catch Miss Lexi!

WHEEEEEE!

We finally got to meet Landry! It took a year but we finally did it. We were so excited the Gibsons were able to come down and enjoy the fun.

Landry is quite the climber.

My precious girl!

In the foam pit with Uncle Tim and Lexi.

Bella enjoyed climbing all over her daddy in the pit.


Courtney tried out the trapeze swing.


Ryan and his mama.

Cutie pie!

The kiddos got to play with the parachute. I remember this being my absolute favorite thing in PE when I was kid. To say Bella loved it would be an understatement. She squealed and had a great time!



Happy Birthday to my silly little monkey!


I got the kids monkey masks instead of party hats. Terry put this on Ryan and he quite moving. It was hilarious. We kept trying to call him to make him turn his head to look at us and it was like he was frozen. He would only move his eyes. Too funny.

Cousin Tiffany got in on the action with the monkey masks too!

I'm having a hard time believing that this child has been in our lives for 2 whole years.

We have her a little help blowing out her candle.

A monkey eating his banana.

Lexi chowed down on the cupcake. She knows Cake Lady when she tastes it!

Time to open presents. Bella got a lot of really cool stuff.



Can you say DIVA?!?!

Lexi Lou

The Gibsons!


Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate her birthday with us. Terry's family all drove in from Corsicana and Dallas and Tiffany drove in from Dallas as well. We are so thankful that they were all able to make the trip! We love ya'll!

0 comments: