Richards Reflections

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Surprise!

So I mentioned in my anniversary post that Terry had a surprise for me this weekend. Well on Friday he took me to Galveston to spend the night. It was our first night away from Bella. It is a lot harder for me to leave her than I thought it would be. But we needed to get away and have a little time to ourselves. We left for Galveston around 5:30 or so and headed to the hotel.We stayed at the Hilton on the Seawall.


We enjoyed our view for about 5 minutes, then decided we were hungry.

We ate at our favorite Galveston restaurant, Fishtails.

The weather was amazing so we enjoyed the night outside. Terry doesn't appear to be enjoying it but he really was. At least the sunset was pretty in the background.

Here I am enjoying the weather.


My very favorite item at Fishtails, Shrimp Kisses, I had them for an appetizer and again as my main course. Our waitress thought I was weird.

YUM!!! I LOVE shrimp kisses!!



Terry picked me a flower on our way to the car so I wore it in my hair.

That is the end of the pictures. Not really sure why but I didn't take anymore. Saturday we ate breakfast at Starbucks and headed down to the strand. The weather was better than perfect!!! We really enjoyed ourselves!!

Thank you Terry for making get away and for being a GREAT husband!! I love you!!

0 comments: