Richards Reflections

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bella

On Friday before I left work my mom called to tell me some big news......Bella rolled over!! Now I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I am super excited that she did something new, on the other I am super sad because I missed it happening the first time. Mom said she laid her on her tummy and went into the kitchen, when she came back Bella was on her back. She didn't actually see her roll over but apparently she couldn't she the TV very well on her tummy. Yes my child is a little obsessed with the TV. She definitely takes after her mama on that!! Anyway, tonight the three of us were in Bella's room putting up laundry. We put her on the floor to play with her new favorite toy. Terry and I both ended up on the floor with her. I was folding diaper rags and he was playing with her. Well......... SHE ROLLED OVER AGAIN AND WE ACTUALLY SAW IT!!!!!! So, while she did roll over for the first time at Nana and Papa's, Terry and I were the ones to actually SEE her do it for the first time!!! We were so excited!! We cheered for her and I'm pretty sure we scared her. I didn't get a picture or video but that will be forever seared in my memory.


This is her new favorite toy. Terry bought it for her in Galveston. She has not been the least bit interested in toys until this crazy looking thing. She loves to hold it with her hands and grab it with her toes.

So alot of firsts this week: the 3 new babies together for the first time, the bumbo chair, mommy and daddy spend the first night away from Bella, and she rolled over. We had a big week!!

0 comments: