Richards Reflections

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day

I know I haven't been great at posting since Isabella was born. Quite frankly I think I am doing good to even get to work everyday. Notice there was nothing mentioned about making it to "on time". That is not really happening. I try, but to no avail. Anyway I have some catching up to do, so I will do that here.

On Labor Day we went over to my parents house for burgers. It was the first time all 3 new babies were in the same place. This was definelty a picture oppurtunity.We played baby switch-a-roo!! Musical babies. Whatever you would like to call it. Notice Ryan checking out Lexi.

Now we have it right. Ryan is now VERY interested in Lexi!!

Now Ryan is quite interested in his other cousin. He was hilarious. He would not look at the camera. He was far to concerned with these other two girlies. Watch our Ryan, I foresee some dress-up play in your future!

Labor day was definitely a day of firsts. Bella got a Bumbo chair. Terry had taken her out of church on Sunday and into the nursery, Tilly's mama Lindsay was telling Terry about the chair and he HAD to have one. She isn't great at sitting in it yet, but she is getting better.

At least she appears to be having a good time!!

Now you can see how she normally sits in it. She has figured out the lazy way to prop herself up. And yes she is trying to put her paci in her mouth. She gets it every once in a while. And no your eyes aren't fooling you, she is wearing a different bow in the second picture. It was brand new and matched so we had to try it out.

Here are some random pictures from Labor Day.And I saved the best for last. Daddy and Bella watching TV!!!

0 comments: