Richards Reflections

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still painting...

We are still painting in the house. We are almost finished. I really shouldn't say "we" because I haven't participated all that much. Our friend Ross has been helping us this week with the paint. My mom came over last night and started packing my kitchen. She LOVES kitchens. We took what she had packed over to the house last night. She has a key and is going to work on it today. Everytime I have ever moved, starting with moving into my first apartment in 1998, she has ALWAYS put together my kithchen. I think she should start a business. So a HUGE thank you to Mom for helping out with the kitchen once again.

I am very ready to get this move over with and be settled. Plus I just love our house and I really want to be able to go straight home after work instead of stopping by the apartment. I'm still waitng for Terry to get the computer moved so I have internet access at home. Don't worry there will be plenty of pictures to come.

Update on Grammy: She is still in the hospital and after a couple of rough days, she is returning to her normal self. She will probably be released from the hospital in the next couple of days. Thank you so much for the prayers!!

0 comments: