Richards Reflections

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Inspection

We had our inspection on the house on Saturday. All went well. The house is in great shape. The current owners have been there for about 15 years and have kept everything in great condition. Very good for us!! We were there for about 3 hours which gave me lots of time to figure out which room Bella Grace would get to use. I also got some great ideas for paint. There really isn't a whole lot we will change besides pretty much repainting and hopefully putting hardwood floors in the dinning room. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time in the backyard. Even during the inspection I kept finding myself out there. I can't wait!! We are definitely starting 2008 with a bang. It's gonna be GREAT in 2008!! Here are a couple of pictures we took while we where there.This is in the backyard. I feel some great picture taking opportunities coming!


Mom and Dad on the deck right outside the back door.

Terry and I at the front gate.

We are SO VERY EXCITED!! A baby AND a house......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must see. I love it. Where in the world did you find such a "cottage" in your area?