Richards Reflections

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mom Retires!

As you all know I have been really bad at updating lately so I have alot to catch up on. My mom retired from FISD after 17 years of service the week before Christmas. She is going to work with my dad for now, she may fire him and run the company on her on before it's all over with :) Here are some pictures of the exciting event.
Mom and her former boss. And of course Courtney cheesing for the camera but forgetting to open her eyes.
This is my mom and her GREAT friend Nancy. (Surprise Nancy, you made it on my blog!!!) Mom might not like this picture to much but I love it. You can tell how much my mom loves Nancy. They were lunch/shopping buddies. I'm pretty sure with Mom retiring they will get more shopping done since Mom can bring lunch to Nancy and they can eat on the way.
Mom and Nancy again!!
This is my Mema. We gave her a Coach purse for Christmas and here she is showing it off. I think she likes it.
Family!
I have one last picture that I want to put on here of Mom and her sister, my Aunt Kay, but I'm at work and that picture is on my computer at home. I'm suppose to be doing schedules, don't tell anyone that I'm taking a break.

0 comments: