Richards Reflections

Thursday, January 10, 2008

20 week Doctor's Appointment

I went to the doctor today and it was pretty non eventful. The way I like it. I have only gained 1 pound in the last 4 weeks. I like that too!! Not to worry I had already gained 10 in the weeks before that. I've just slowed down.

Our Bella is a very active little girl. Terry was finally able to feel her move last week. I thought he was going to lose it. He was so excited. Since then she plays possum when he tries to feel her. She will be rolling around in there and Terry will come over and start talking to her and put his hand on my belly and she gets still. Is she trying to listen to him? Because if she is he probably shouldn't get use to it.

Just wanted to update on the wee one. I know I've been awful with this thing, but bear with me. I updated 4 blogs today so make sure you read on!!

0 comments: