Richards Reflections

Monday, January 21, 2008

Bedding, Registry and More!

I finally decided on bedding for Bella. And we have started the registry process. We registered on Sunday at Babies R Us. We forgot to put a few things on there but never fear, we can add those things from the internet. We will probably register at Pottery Barn Kids also. I'm really excited about her bedding. We ordered from Caden Lane. They have so many fun accessories that match the bedding so I can't wait to get her room together. You may not can tell to well from the picture but the colors are several different shades of pink, white and chocolate brown. I love it!!!

We are still set to go on the house on Thursday. We are quite overwhelmed but extremely excited. I'm not sure exactly when we will move but if Terry has it his way we will make a palate on the floor Thursday night. I want to get some painting done before we move in, I think it will just be easier that way. Anyway just wanted to give my faithful blog checkers a little update.

0 comments: