Richards Reflections

Monday, January 28, 2008

Long Weekend

Well it sure was a long but short weekend. We ended up not hiring the painters, we decided we could do the work ourselves and buy Bella her furniture and maybe even get a new couch. Our friends Donald and Crystal came Saturday and Sunday and helped out a WHOLE lot. My brother and dad also did an amazing amount of work. The only rooms we have left to finish are our bed/bathroom and Bella's room. There are probably some touch ups left to do in the entry but they were hard to see at night. I am completely amazed that we were able to get that much work completed. Mom even helped me paint in our bedroom yesterday. We have not moved anything in yet so it is still empty. We are hoping to move some of our stuff by the end of this week. Internet is already off at the apartment so I will post pictures when we get the computer running at the house.

Prayer request: My grandmother (Grammy), Mom's mom, was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She has pneumonia in one of her lungs and they are worried that it may go into her other lung. They have put her in the heart wing because they are also worried about her heart. Please pray for her healing and comfort.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Can't wait to see it!
I can't believe you guys will be living so close to me, I'm so excited.

Your Grammy is in my prayers. I hope she feels better soon.

Love ya!
Stacy