Richards Reflections

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksmas or Christmagiving

After going to San Marcos we headed up to Denton to have our Holiday with Dad's family. We did double duty this year and had Thanksgiving at lunch and Christmas at dinner. It is always loud when this side of the family gets together and this year was no exception. We always have a good time laughing, joking and giving each other a hard time. We also ALWAYS take family pictures when we get together. Again no exception this year. The boy cousins are not so fond of this tradition but they always participate anyway. They don't want the wrath of Emily upon them (or Aunt Marcia or Tiffany). So here are our family pictures from Thanksmas.
But first- Terry after eating Thanksgiving lunch. Ate Much?

My cousin Tiffany and I

The girl cousins- Calli, Courtney, Emily, and Tiffany

The boys minus one, my bro Tim could not make it this year. And no this isn't the "best" picture but I thought it was hilarious and totally fitting for how they act when we do this.
Christopher, Blake, Terry, and Tyler

This is a special picture of Blake. He LOVES to have his picture taken. He always smiles so pretty.

The Cox/Richards Family - Me, Terry, Courtney, Mom and Dad

The Browder Family - Blake, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Marcia (Dad's sister), Tiffany, and Tyler

The other Cox family - Uncle Gary, Calli, Aunt Michele, Kilee (Christopher's girlfriend), and Christopher

The "original" Cox family - Uncle Gary, Aunt Marcia, Papa, Mema, and Dad

And that about explains it!

Uncle Ter Ter and Courtney



Terry's idea! 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant!

Friday we stopped in Corsicana on our way home. My camera was in my suitcase so I didn't take any pictures while we were there. We played spades with our niece and nephew. Terry and I started out winning but somehow we lost in the last round. Oh well, we will get them next time!!

Needless to say I am glad to be home. I didn't really get to rest much this Holiday break so I am now looking forward to Christmas break!!!

1 comments:

amanda and austin said...

Emily! I have not been a very good blogger friend and had not checked your blog in a long time- or updated mine on over a month! I wish i had known you were going to be so close- i would have loved to see you! We had our ultra sound on Tuesday and everything looked good! Praise God! Kinda wishing I had found out what it is but I held strong!
And you look so cute at 13 weeks 5 days!!!