Richards Reflections

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Is it Friday YET?!?!

This has been the longest week ever and I didn't even come to work on Monday. I guess waiting for the holiday week is getting to me. I'm so ready to have a break. I am going with Mom and Dad to San Marcos on Saturday and we are going to spend a few days Christmas shopping. So excited to get that out of the way. Mom and I went last year and I got so much shopping done, it was nice to get it all done at one time. Of course we will have Courtney with us this year so we may not get quite as much done. Although she is a huge fan of shopping. She tends to take after her Nana and Auntie Em.

We will be heading to Denton later in the week to have Thanksgiving/Christmas with Dad's side of the family. Then head back through Corsicana to see Terry's family. I'm pretty sure I will be dead tired by the time I make it back home. I hope I have enough energy to put up the Christmas tree. My FAVORITE thing to do!!! I can't believe we get to do that next weekend. This year is flying by. I sure wish this week would.

I noticed that the "GIRL" votes are winning on the pole. Terry says it's because only my "people" are voting. HMMM not sure how I should take that :/ Is he saying I want a girl? Because I am sticking to my guns when I say I just want a healthy baby. But I REALLY want to find out what it is!!!!

Amanda M. - we will be in your neck of the woods until Tuesday morning. Let me know if you want to come over for a day of shopping or lunch or something. I would love to see you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a shout out in the blog :<>