Richards Reflections

Sunday, December 2, 2007

15 weeks

WARNING: Bellies in the picture may appear larger than they really are.

We finally took a true belly pic. Now please note that I had just eaten lunch, needed to use the bathroom, and I was sticking it out as much as possible to make the picture worth it. This is what we got. When I start the day out, I don't seem to be showing much, but by days end I feel huge and I can't bend over. What's that about anyway, Terry's gonna have to shave my legs before it's all over with. I hope he doesn't cut me. I'm not sure he would let me shave his face. Actually I guess we could trade off, I could shave his face for him if he will shave my legs. We'll see about that!

In other baby news I THINK, now notice I say THINK, I felt the baby move last week. That would be during my 14th week. I was laying on the couch and all of the sudden I felt this strange twitching, fluttering sensation on my right side. Now it could have been gas, but I really don't think so, I can pretty much recognize that sensation. I haven't felt it again but I don't think I've been that still while conscious since then.

We have a big week ahead of us. Two Christmas parties this week so hopefully I will have some good pictures to post from those events.

I hope everyone is enjoying getting into the Holiday spirit. I know I am!! Everyone in my office made fun of me when I put my tree up in my office the day we got back from Thanksmas break. I really think they were just jealous because they were behind. But NOW the whole office is decorated so I have Christmas at home and work. I like that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very cute! I love your outfit! I want one in my size!