Richards Reflections

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun at the Nutcracker Market!

Friday, Mom and I went to the Nutcracker Market at the Reliant Center. I love going there because it can really get you in the Holiday spirit. They always have so much to look at, it is almost sensory overload. We had a great afternoon with tired feet, backs and all. Mom told everyone in sight that I was pregnant. It was actually kinda funny. I got to where I could even predict when she was going to throw into a conversation with a stranger. It won't be to long till she doesn't have to tell anyone......it will just be obvious. I think she probably tell people anyway :) We bought some great stuff but here are a few of the favorite purchases. The t- shirt in the middle is mine. It says Mommy on it!!!

We couldn't resist these two onsies. Everything is so gender specific and since we don't know yet what we are having we figured these two could go either way.

0 comments: