Richards Reflections

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping Trip

Last Saturday Mom, Dad, Courtney and I headed to San Marcos for our annual Thanksgiving shopping trip. Dad rented a travel trailer for us all to stay in. Courtney loved it. She thought it was her little playhouse. We got some shopping done but for some reason I didn't get as much done this year as last. I think it may have had something to do with being a little preoccupied with being pregnant. I found myself looking for baby stuff and I don't even know if it's a boy or girl yet. I did get a couple of gifts though so at least I got something done. This was our trailer.

Mom, Dad, and Courtney

While we were there I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of Court. I haven't done that in a while.

We had a great time while we were there. I was dead tired, Mom wore me out, but it was still alot of fun. I'm not sure how it will work next year with an infant with us but I'm sure we will figure out something.

0 comments: