Richards Reflections

Friday, October 21, 2011

Brynlee is 3 months

Oh sweet baby girl, where have the last 3 months gone? You are so incredibly precious and sweet and of course beautiful. You have grown so much and you are changing everyday. I'm starting to think you are going to be my sensitive child. You have started getting upset when your big sister gets in trouble. A raised voice often sparks tears from you. Other than that you smile all the time and I keep waiting for a giggle any minute. You love kisses and keep your mouth wide open to receive as many as you can get. You are still in a size 1 diaper. You have moved up to some 3 months onsies but you are still wearing newborn size pants. You adore your big sister. Your face lights up when she gets near you. She is still getting use to you. Tonight we found her wrapping you up like a taco in your play mat. It's possible that she was squishing you a bit. Don't worry, Mommy saved you. You are an awesome sleeper (please don't make me eat my words!). You still love to be swaddled; that's how you sleep best. We don't give you your paci at night and you sleep just fine without it. You like your paci but don't seem to attached to it. You mostly like it after you nurse. You are still nursing like a champ. Mommy is so proud of you and herself for keeping you strictly breast fed. It appears you are a Momma's girl. Oh how I love that. I love the way you watch me as I move across the room and how you will play the staring game with me. I think you are talking to me with those sweet eyes. You have started grabbing toys on your playmat and can lay under it for quite some time (as long as sister isn't trying to wrap you up taco style). I love the way you wrap your little arms around my hand and hold it to your chest when I give you your paci. I love the way you have started hanging on to my fingers. I love the way you feel when you fall asleep on my chest. I tend to let you stay there for a long time. I can't help it. You are still spitting up quite a bit but it doesn't seem to bother you. Mommy is staying away from dairy, fried food, and Mexican food. I'm starving but it's worth it. I go back to work next Friday. I'm pretty sure it will be awful. I would love to be able to stay home with you forever but you will be getting lots of love with Nana.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you sweet Brynlee! I'm so happy you joined our family!

0 comments: