Richards Reflections

Monday, October 3, 2011

Antiques Week

Oh how I love Warrenton Antiques Week. I really loved it this year being able to go while I was still out on Maternity leave. Dad took Mom, Brynlee, and me up there and set us up in the trailer and we had a couple of days on our own because Dad had a meeting in San Antonio. It was unbelievably hot the first day we went out shopping. So hot that I had to give up for the day! Plus I was worried about Bryn. We ended up relaxing in the trailer and a nice little rain storm came through and brought the temperature WAY down and settled all the dust. We ended up going back out in the late afternoon and got started on our shopping. Friday morning we went back out and piddled around until Dad, Terry, and Isabella got there. We then had a great shopping day all day on Saturday. The girls did great and we had a fun time as usual. We of course hit up some of favorite places; junk gypsy for t-shirts and zapp hall for a biggo ice tea. It's going to be sad in the Spring when I don't get to spend 3 whole days shopping at my leisure.
Photobucket

0 comments: