Richards Reflections

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to ME!!

Last night we went out to eat for my birthday. We went early because on Sunday night we are flying to Puerto Rico. WOOHOO!! We met Mom and Dad and Tim, Alyssa and the kiddos at my favorite Galveston restaurant, Fish Tails. I got my favorite meal, Shrimp Kisses, I love those things. When we got there Bella had just woken up so she was a snuggle bug with Nana.
My favorite little 5 year old!

Auntie Em and Court Court

"They say you have 6 teeth.......Yep, that what's I'm counting."
Ryan - checking out Bella's teeth (very happily I might add).



Bubble Gum ice cream.......what other flavors are there when you are 5?

We had great time. It took forever to get our food but I didn't mind, it gave us more time to sit and talk. Thanks for a great dinner!!

1 comments:

Dana Klusener said...

I'm the person from Sugar Land who spent lots of time on your blog yesterday. I really enjoyed getting to know you a little bit better! Hope you have a very happy birthday. Let me know about Puerto Rico...it is one of the places we are thinking about going, but don't know anyone who has been there.
I didn't realize that last year your wonderful parents took time away from your birthday to spend time at Beth & Chris's wedding. I knew they were special, but it made me appreciate them that much more!