Richards Reflections

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

This year we just hung around our house and played in our blow-up pool out on the deck. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. Bella did not take an afternoon nap today so no watching fireworks for us. She and I did have a little photoshoot this afternoon though. I have one more video that I want to upload but I think I am going to go to bed instead. The video is of her walking. I can officially say we have a toddler around our house. She walks everywhere and enjoys climbing the stairs every chance she gets. She still hasn't mastered standing without pulling up but once she can grab something to pull her self up....she is off. She is getting sturdier everyday and we are having so much fun watching her learn and explore.



"I love you THIS much!"









This video of Bella cracks me up every time I watch it!! Well at least the first 13 seconds. I tried to cut the video down but I haven't mastered that yet.

HaPpY 4th of JuLy!!

0 comments: